As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will strategize, organize, operate, and implement digital marketing projects from our client’s initial request to final completion. You will be offered the tools and guidance needed to sharpen your skills, construct your own career path, and love what you do. At REPLI, your opportunity for success and growth is endless.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing activities for various paid media outlets, including bid and budget management, performance review, and optimization
- Assist in designing persona-based marketing campaigns and interpret performance data into actionable insights for improving ROI
- Manage project workflow from start to finish, ensuring projects are delivered accurately, on time, and within budget
- Work directly with team members to ensure project needs and timelines are understood and executed accordingly
- Correspond with clients to keep timelines on track and communicate issues with all parties involved
- Regularly monitor and communicate progress reports to appropriate customers
- Efficiently manage multiple projects at one time
- Manage work volume and maintain expectations within a fast-moving company with often shifting priorities
- Identify weaknesses in current systems and processes and work to improve them
- Ensure marketing initiatives get completed on time and at the highest quality.
- Hands-on knowledge of SEM best practices related to Google Ads, Facebook, and Google Analytics.
- Exceptional written, verbal and visual communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Excellent pragmatic problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in leading projects from conception to completion
- Working knowledge about the multifamily real estate industry, trends, and marketplace
- Ability to produce creative results within tight deadlines with high attention to detail, maximum efficiency, and strong organization
- A self-starter with an eagerness to grow
- Capacity to learn quickly and respond well to changes and opportunities
- Proven ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment and delegate with clearly defined responsibilities
- Bachelors’ degree required.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in marketing and sales (previous positions within a multifamily real estate company or digital agency preferred)
REPLI is an equal opportunity employer to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Related keywords: marketing, digital marketing, social media
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year
Our team is working remotely for now. In-office meetings occur as-needed.
REPLI is a full-service property tech company that develops custom software solutions for multifamily organizations while also offering on-demand marketing services handled by our in-house agency team. Essentially a one-stop-shop for multifamily apartment marketing.
We’ve created an award-winning culture that you’d be proud to join. We’ve won Best and Brightest Places to Work in Atlanta, Best and Brightest Places in the Nation, 2021 Best Places to Work Multifamily, and 2020 NAA Best Places to Work.