Full Stack – Software Engineer – CMS Focus
Suwanee, GA - Full Time, Salary
REPLI is looking for an Expert Full-Stack Software Developer/Engineer with a focus on Content Management Systems. You will be working on building, maintaining, and improving our digital marketing platform and customer CMS.
This is for developers that have experience digging into code and finding great solutions. If your experience revolves around installing plugins, this job is not for you. To be considered for this position be prepared to show examples of applications, sites and plugins that you have developed for and to discuss the code you produce to create solutions.
About The Role
As a member of the dev team, you’ll be responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of new features as well as efficiency and process improvements to our core software and applications. Do you enjoy solving problems and developing solutions that make customers lives easier?
– Languages: PHP, Ruby on Rails, Bootstrap, Python 3, React, TypeScript, Node.js
– CMS: WordPress, Drupal
– Testing Frameworks: Jest, PyTest, CircleCI
– Development/Deployment Tools: GitHub, Jira, Monday.com, Docker
– Databases and Streams: MySQL, Mongo, PostgreSQL, DynamoDB
– Cloud Platforms: AWS, Twilio, Mailgun, Google Cloud Platform
– AWS Tools: Lambda, CloudFront, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, ECS, EC2, RDS, API Gateway
– Monitoring: New Relic APM, New Relic Insights, CloudWatch
Required Background, Experience and Skills
– 3+ years experience in PHP, Ruby on Rails, AngularJS, Bootstrap, and React; experience with TypeScript a plus
– 3+ years experience with relational databases; PostgreSQL preferred
– 3+ years experience in distributed systems and web services design using RESTful services
– 1-3+ years experience in React or similar frontend library
– 3+ years experience working with custom WordPress themes and plugin development
– Worked with a variety of users and cross-functional teams within your organization
– Unit testing, integration testing, and writing design documentation
– Maintain high standards, attention to detail, accuracy, and completeness
– Be able to work independently and with the team to hit deadlines
– Health, Dental & Medical Insurance
– Work From Home (optional 2x month)
– PTO & Paid Holidays
– Gym Membership
– Stock Options
– MacBook Pro Provided!
– Fun Team Outings
– Pet Friendly Office